A Song For Mama

Posted 4:44 PM by Everlasting Victory Everyday in



Catherine N. Smith is a very STRONG and phenomenal woman. She is everything to me. I have never met a woman like her, never will. She is BEAUTIFUL, she is my best friend and also my MOTHER! I get chills sometime's when I fathom the thought of my mother not being here with me or the "what if" she wasn't around thoughts! I really thank GOD for her and all that she has done. Especially this year....Man, this year has been filled with SO MUCH but she has been right there helping me! No matter what mistakes I have made, she has NEVER been ashamed of me...She has continued to love me and teach me. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART, I really do...She has her own ministry named "Rise My Sister"! Who better than my mother, someone who has been through so much but STILL carrying on to also work with the battered & broken women! She is awesome, amazing and I want to let her know that I TRULY APPRECIATE HER and EVERYTHING SHE HAS DONE FOR ME AND MY LITTLE BROTHER! I Love you Mama...

Photobucket

"Song for Mama" By: Boyz 2 Men...



Photobucket

1 comment(s) to... “A Song For Mama”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the sweetest thing Drea! I love it!

~Divine-Truth