"Thorns"

Posted 3:50 AM by Everlasting Victory Everyday in

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 is 1 of my FAVORITE scriptures! Paul asked GOD to REMOVE the thorn in his side...He asked GOD to HEAL him three times..."But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

What about your THORN! It could be Sickness, Brokenness, Persecution, Affliction, Loss etc. It was God’s will that Paul be made perfect through suffering persecutions. General suffering is discomfort that everyone goes through. Understand that you will experience many "Thorns" in this walk with GOD for HIS sake!

GOD said my GRACE is SUFFICIENT for you... "Sufficient" : adequate for the purpose; ENOUGH...His power is made PERFECT in YOUR weakness! Paul said well, I will boast (to be proud in the possession of his weaknesses) In Insults, hardships, persecutions in ALL his difficulties!

Understand that GOD will get the GLORY in the end of it all...In order for him to be seen, You MUST DECREASE so that he my INCREASE!(John 3:30) Your pain is not in VAIN and it is not about YOU! We over come by our testimonies right? GOD will not remove that "Thorn"...The power relies (to depend confidently; put trust in) in HIM, not US!


My "Thorns" HURT...BADLY...But it's not in VAIN! Do not isolate yourself when you start to feel the PAIN of your "Thorns"...I AM HERE 4 YOU...GOD IS AVAILABLE! He doesn't SLEEP nor SLUMBER!

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)

-You have to broken in order to be made WHOLE....
-You have to be empty in order for him to fill you up....



-Aundrea

0 comment(s) to... “"Thorns"”

0 comments: